Numerous non-native insects and diseases can kill large numbers of trees as they are transported long distances via firewood. Once transported to new areas, these insects and diseases become established and kill trees. In our efforts to help stop the spread of invasive pests and diseases, we are requiring that ALL guests leave their firewood at home and "buy it where you burn it." We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. For more information, please visit firewood.ca.gov
Our Entire Campground (Both Hook-up & Dry camp sites) is operated on a "first-come, first-served" basis. There are NO reservations taken on ANY of our campground sites.
Trailer "Hook-up" Sites
Water, sewer, and electricity. $30 per day for 2 people, plus tax, $3 per day for each additional person.
$660 per month, per camping unit.
"Dry" Camp Sites
$20.00 per day, plus tax, for 2 people, per camping unit.
$3.00 per day for each additional person.
Over 250 sites to choose from.
There is a .50c per day pet fee (Up to 2 pets) for all dry and hook up sites. Monthly rate is $15.00; Seasonal rate is $75.00.
- There are a maximum of two dogs per campsite.
- Pets must be kept on a short leash, no more than six feet AT ALL TIMES and remain tied on a strong durable chain or rope that will not allow the pet to extend off the site in any direction.
- Pet/s must be attended AT ALL TIMES.
- All droppings shall be the responsibility of the pet owner and picked up and disposed of properly.
- All owners should have the proper vaccination papers available should they be asked for.
- If any pet is creating a disturbance or being a nuisance, the pet/s shall be removed with no refund.
- Visitors of guests are not permitted to bring pets into the campground.
- Children shall not be allowed to walk pet/s.
- Coin Operated Showers
- Two Separate Laundry Facilities; Washers & Dryers
- Dump Stations
- Propane Sales
- Family Style Restroom/Shower Combo
- All sites include a picnic table and campfire pit.
- All 2, 3, & 4 wheel recreational vehicles are prohibited for personal use within Mono Village. Violators will be evicted with no refund.
*Please Be Advised: Our resort, as well as the surrounding areas, are home to multiple types of wildlife, including bears. These are wild animals that must be respected at all times. Failure to do so will result in eviction from our camp.*
Annett's Mono Village
P.O. Box 455
Bridgeport, California 93517
ph. 760.932.7071 fax 760.932.7468
Annett's Mono Village © 2014 All rights reserved
Website designed by Angie Annett